- „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj shares with users Noise Magazine in the form of a Noise Magazine mobile app available for mobile digital devices, running on iOS, Android,
- The Noise Magazine app is provided to users free of charge and is available for download to a mobile digital device from Apple App Store or Google Play – depending on the operating system of your device. To download the app, you must have an active user account with either Apple App Store or Google Play
- „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj shares individual issues of
Noise Magazine with users in the form of the so-called „in-app
– as single issues, charged at prices set for each service respectively
– in the form of an automatically renewable subscription (6 months/year).
- Automatically renewable subscriptions may be cancelled by the user up to 24 hours before the expiry of the subscription term. Cancelling the subscription can be done from your device in the user account settings of the respective distribution platform. A subscription cancelled before its expiry remains active until that expiry date. No refunds are available for unused subscriptions.
- Payment for the purchase of individual products in the app is made using the form relevant for each distribution platform. Your account is debited immediately upon purchase confirmation in the app.
- Products purchased under one user account are only available to the account holder / user and cannot be redistributed in any manner whatsoever. The number of available copies of the product or the maximum number of devices on which it is possible to download the purchased product (such us through family purchase service) is determined from time to time by the provider of the distribution service, based on the operating system of the device (by default: 5)
- Apple App Store or Google Play are separate distribution platforms, meaning that a purchase made on one of the platforms cannot be finalised (downloaded) to a device with a different operating system and using a different platform.
- „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj enables users to download individual issues (in-app products) free of charge as part of other services or products, such as „Premium” subscription packages (combined products, for instance a subscription to a printed edition + digital edition). In such case, users may log through the application in to the service, provided by the publisher.
- Downloading an edition (in-app product) is possible upon logging in to an active account, created in the Publisher’s service.
- The terms of accessing relevant editions are determined by the Publisher as part of the service offered.
- When using the option to log in to the Publisher’s service, the service is available to users regardless of the operating system of their devices. The publisher defines the maximum number of devices that can use the premium login option (by default: 5)
user acknowledges during account registration, are available at:
Apple App Store: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
- „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj with registered office in Warsaw, 01-887 Warsaw, Żeromskiego street No. 5/41 considers the protection of privacy on the Internet, including the protection of personal data of Customers ordering the Publisher’s title – Noise Magazine in soft version for digital mobile devices via Apple App Store, Google Play, to be the priority and makes every effort to protect this privacy.
- „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj represents that ordering a subscription to Noise Magazine in soft version for digital mobile devices by the User as part of purchases on Apple App Store, Google Play platforms, causes no processing by „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj of any Customer data having the nature of personal data, as the collection, processing and use of such data by „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj is not necessary to distribute subscriptions to the press titles of „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj in soft version for digital mobile devices. Furthermore, „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj will make no use any personal data of the Customers for marketing purposes.
- When purchasing Noise Magazine editions as part of the premium subscription service, „Fabryka Hałasu” Łukasz Dunaj, while fulfilling the order for subscription of Noise Magazine in soft version for digital mobile devices, shall conform with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item. 1204 with subsequent amendments) and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926).